Nurse Kit #3 with Littmann Cardiology IV Stethoscope, Clipboard w/ Calculator MC4200N, Blood Pressure Unit 775-11AN, Instruments 1700,724,354,400 & Holder 730-wht
As low as $234.99
Nurse Kit #3 with Littmann Cardiology IV Stethoscope, Blood Pressure Unit 775-11AN, Clipboard w/ Calculator MC4200N, Instruments 1700,724,354,400 & Holder 730-wht
This nurse kit includes:
- Littmann Cardiology IV Stethoscope - Your Choice of Tubing colors
- Instrument Holder #730
- Lister Bandage scissors #1700
- Kelly forceps #724
- Penlight with batteries #354
- 4-color pen #400
- Clipboard with calculator #MC4200N
- Blood Pressure unit with 10 year calibration warranty (Latex Free) #775-11AN
3M™ Littmann® Cardiology IV™
- Stethoscope with 7 Year Warranty 3M Littmann 27" total length for most colors
- The sounds you barely hear are often the most important:
- The Cardiology IV stethoscope features and benefits include:
- Outstanding acoustics with better audibility of high-frequency sounds (adult side, firm pressure).
- Tunable(One-Piece) diaphragm: Hear high or low frequency sounds by slightly adjusting pressure on the chestpiece.
- Dual-lumen tubing: Two sound paths in one tube eliminates the rubbing noise of traditional double tubes.
- Next-generation tubing lasts longer and resists stains.
- Not made with natural rubber latex or phthalate plasticizers.
- Headset is easily adjusted for individual fit and comfort.
- Angled eartubes align with ear canals.
- Seven-year warranty provides greater peace of mind
The 3M™ Littmann® Cardiology IV™ Stethoscope is designed for clinicians who require outstanding acoustic performance combined with exceptional versatility. Its innovative design provides a single-piece tunable diaphragm on each side of the chestpiece.
The 3M™ Littmann® Cardiology IV™ Stethoscope is the next generation of one of the most recognized stethoscopes in the profession, offering improved acoustic performance with better audibility of high-frequency sounds (adult side, firm pressure). Its distinctive chalice-shaped chestpiece features tunable diaphragms on both sides to deliver outstanding acoustic performance, diagnostic versatility, and convenience for treating adult and pediatric patients. The pediatric side of the chestpiece converts to a traditional open bell by removing the tunable diaphragm and replacing it with the included non-chill bell sleeve.
Both the adult and pediatric sides of the chestpiece have single-piece diaphragms that are easy to remove, attach and clean because the surfaces are smooth and without crevices.
Tunable diaphragm technology—a 3M invention—lets clinicians hear different frequency sounds by simply adjusting the pressure on the chestpiece. Hold the chestpiece with light pressure to hear low frequency sounds; press a little more to hear higher frequency sounds. This time-saving feature allows the clinician to focus on the patient, while the non-chill rim provides patient comfort.
Headset tension is easily adjusted for head size and comfort by squeezing together or pulling apart the eartubes. Snap-tight, soft-sealing eartips conform to individual ears for an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit. Eartips snap firmly onto the ends of the eartubes and, for safety, require a significant effort to remove.
Dual-lumen tubing combines two sounds paths in one tube, eliminating the rubbing noise that traditional double tubes create. This feature makes it possible for the clinician to hear patient sounds with less interference.
Resilient next-generation tubing retains its shape and flexibility even after folding tightly into a pocket. It provides longer stethoscope life due to improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol, and is less likely to pick up stains. Next-generation tubing is not made with natural rubber latex, a benefit to sensitive clinicians and their patients. And, to play its part in the protection of human health and the environment, the next-generation tubing is not made with phthalate plasticizers.
The Cardiology IV stethoscope isn’t just for cardiologists. It is used by specialists and general practice physicians, critical care nurses, EMTs, medical students, and other healthcare professionals to identify, listen to, and study cardiac, lung, and other body sounds in adult and pediatric patients. The Cardiology IV stethoscope is made in the USA and is supported by a seven-year warranty. It comes complete with large and small soft-sealing eartips, large firm eartips, non-chill bell sleeve, and instructions.
3M™ Littmann® Stethoscopes are used by millions of medical professionals around the world who are dedicated to achieving the best patient outcomes. Littmann stethoscopes offer superb acoustic performance, consistently high quality, and outstanding value. Wearing a Littmann stethoscope is an expression of your commitment to medicine, and personal success.
UPC# 00707387773496 3M ID# 70200789454
If you choose to upgrade to the WhiteCoat clipboard, the #3309 pink clipboard is replace with a WhiteCoat clipboard in your color choice.