Your happiness is our priority and our return policy is simple.
You may return item(s) that are in original condition within 30 days of the purchase for an exchange, credit, or refund of the product purchase price, if you’re not completely satisfied.
Please note that some Special Orders or large quantities may have a 20% Restocking Fee. Please call to confirm whether your return will have a Restocking Fee.
If you have any questions, please call us at (410) 526-9755 during business hours.
- Laundered garments and footwear showing visible wear or washing are not returnable unless they are defective.
- Engraved equipment is not returnable unless we have made an error in engraving your equipment.
- All items must be in their original condition with their original packaging, instruction manuals, warranties, and tags.
1. What if my item is defective, broken or needs repair?
Redding Medical partners with reputable manufacturers who stand by their products. However, on rare occasions, a product can have a defect that was undetected by the manufacturer or that becomes apparent during use. If a product you've purchased from Redding Medical has a manufacturing defect, please contact us at email@example.com
For repair, maintenance, and warranty service that is covered by a manufacturer's warranty, please contact the manufacturer directly.
2. Are there any items I cannot return or exchange?
Due to health codes, support and fashion hosiery may not be returned or exchanged except in the case of a manufacturer's defect.
Opened software, electronic books, and books including software that has been opened may not be returned or exchanged except in the case of a manufacturer's defect.
Unfortunately, we are not able to accept shoes back for a return or exchange if they show signs of wear unless they are defective. Please follow these guidelines for trying out footwear:
1. If you are unsure you want to keep your footwear, please do not wear them outside.
2. Please test footwear at home on carpeted surfaces to preserve the new sole.
3. Avoid wearing new footwear for prolonged periods until you're sure the fit is correct.
4. Where can I get a Return/Exchange Form?
Redding Medical's return address is printed on the invoice shipped with your order. If you no longer have your invoice, Click Here for a printable Return Form (PDF format document).
Return products to:
152 Westminster Rd
Reisterstown, MD 21136
All sales are final for clearance items.