#97200-MPC Welch Allyn PanOptic Diagnostic Set with MacroView Otoscope #23820, PanOptic Ophthalmoscope #11820 and Ni-Cad Handle
Welch Allyn PanOptic Set #97200-MPC
Welch Allyn 3.5 V Halogen HPX Diagnostic Set including PanOptic Ophthalmoscope with Cobalt-Blue Filter and Corneal Viewing Lens (#11 820), MacroView Otoscope with Throat Illuminator (#23820), Rechargeable 60-Minute Power Handle(s) -- C-Cell Convertible, Hard Storage Case, C-Cell Battery Converter Accessory; Nickel-Cadmium (#72300) Battery; IEC Plug Type-A
Part Number: 97200-MPC
Warranty: ONE YEAR WARRANTY
Performing a physical diagnosis is easier with Welch Allyn's medical diagnostic instruments featuring our exclusive Halogen HPX™ lamps that provide brighter, whiter light than standard halogen lamps for true tissue color and long-lasting illumination. Built for durability, ease-of-use and comfort, these instruments will provide you with lasting satisfaction.
- No. 71000-C 3.5v Convertible Power Handle with C-Cell Battery Converter
- No. 23820 MacroView Otoscope/Throat Illuminator
- No. 24400 Otoscope Specula
- No. 11820 PanOptic Ophthalmoscope
with Corneal Viewing Lens
- No. 05258 PanOptic Case
- 3.5V PanOptic™ Ophthalmoscope with Axial PointSource Optics offers a 5X larger field of view and 25% more magnification vs. traditional ophthalmoscopes. Patented Glare Extinguishment System enables glare-free views of the retina.
- 3.5V MacroView Diagnostic Otoscope also has built in throat illuminator - two in one instrument!The MacroView™ Otoscope with built-in throat illuminator provides 30% more magnification and twice the field of view of traditional otoscopes, along with the ability to adjust the focus. Features fiber optics for a cool light with no reflections or obstructions, plus a wide angle viewing lens for instrumentation under magnification.
- Ni-Cad handle provides twice the on-time with just half the weight of conventional handles for comfortable use. The low battery indicator insures you don't get caught with a "dead" handle.
- Handle accepts all Welch Allyn 3.5V heads.
- Lifetime manufacturers defect.
- 2 year standard warranty on battery
- 1 year standard warranty on handle
Complete warranty for medical students while in school or during internship.