Welch Allyn Green Series 900 Procedure Light with Wall Mount #44900-W
Welch Allyn Green Series 900 Procedure Light #44900-W with Wall Mount
Designed specifically for procedures in the hospital or physicians office, the GS 900 procedure light comes equipped with six LEDs and combines extraordinary maneuverability, unparalleled spot quality and multiple mounting options to give you the features you need for these demanding environments. And with minimal heat output and high color temperature, it is the perfect low-maintenance, top-performing light for nearly every application in the hospital or physicians office.
Welch Allyn Green Series™ Medical Exam Lights are among the first to feature white LEDs that provide a brighter, whiter light than ever before and consume less energy.
- Six white LEDs for greater intensity
- 5,500° K white light-emitting diodes (LEDs) as opposed to halogen, for a superior whiter, brighter light
- Truer tissue rendition and uniform spot—no dark or hot spots—for enhanced visualization of the exam area
- Industry-leading lumen performance for a longer life (approx. 50,000 hours)and lower cost of ownership
- Touchless On/Off with dimming option
- Multiple mounting options for floor space
- Disposable sheath available to help reduce the risk of infection due to cross-contamination
- Rugged, ergonomic design allows for improved performance and long-lasting durability
- Lower cost of ownership due to elimination of bulb replacement and lower energy consumption
- Light includes wall mount