Click Image to View Large Hover Over to Zoom
Nonin Onyx® Vantage #9590
Nonin Onyx® Vantage
- The Onyx is the only finger pulse oximeter with scientifically proven accuracy and is tested for use on fingers, thumbs and toes.
- Proven Accuracy – Scientifically proven accuracy in the widest range of patients.
- Reliable Results – Accurate readings on challenging patients due to low perfusion and darker skin tones. Tested in motion.
- Versatile – Units work on pediatric to larger adult patients and can be used on fingers, thumbs or toes.
- Cost Efficient – 4-year warranty and up to 6,000 spot checks on two AAA batteries.
- Clinician-facing, easy-to-read, bright LED – SpO2 and pulse rate can be read from any angle, in all lighting conditions, day or night.
- Three-color pulse quality indicator LED – Green, yellow or red light provides a quick assessment of patient pulse quality.
- Accuracy in the widest range of patients and conditions – Only Nonin uses PureSAT® SpO2 technology – an intelligent pulse-by-pulse filtering to provide accuracy in situations that are challenging due to dark skin tones, low perfusion and more.
- One product for pediatric to adult patients – Automatically adjusts to each patient from pediatric to adult quickly and accurately and accommodates fingers, thumbs and toes with digit thicknesses 8 mm to 25.4 mm (0.3" to 1.0").
- Proven durability – Onyx Vantage is tough enough to withstand a minimum of 50 drops, is rugged enough to be used in the most demanding situations and exceeds IP32 water ingress testing.
- Automatic turn on and off – No on/off button! Just insert digit for fast and easy spot checks.
- The auto-on/off mechanism allows two AAA batteries to provide up to 6,000 spot checks before being replaced!
- Portable – Take the Onyx Vantage anywhere — it is lightweight and weighs less than two ounces.
- Available in four colors – Black, Red, Blue and Purple.
- Complete with lanyard, instructions on CD and two AAA batteries.
- Optional carrying case and retractable lanyard available.
Write Your Own Review