Lifedop Doppler L150-Non Display
L150 - Non Display
The LifeDop L150 features a non-display, hand-held Doppler with superior sound quality, extended battery life, enhanced probe sensitivity, user replaceable probe cable, interchangeable probes and a full warranty.
Each Doppler comes with your choice of one probe. (Additional charge for SDW and STN probe)
Battery life of 3 'AA' alkaline batteries is 1250 minutes of use. This translates to approximately 1250 one-minute exams. Batteries included.
Choose from Probe sizes below .
- The 2 MHz obstetrical probe is optimized for deep penetration and third trimester pregnancy.
SD3 - 3MHz Probe
- The 3 MHz obstetrical probe is optimized for early fetal heart detection and designed for use during the entire pregnancy (It is the best general purpose obstetrical probe).
SDW - 2MHz Waterproof Probe
- The 2 MHz Waterproof probe is for obstetrical use in water applications, and in the labor and delivery department where the probe needs to be waterproof.
SD4 - 4MHz Probe
- The 4 MHz vascular probe is designed to ease location of blood vessels. The broad, wide-angle beam has internally tilted crystals that are optimized for quickly locating vessels.
SD5 - 5MHz Probe
- The 5 MHz vascular probe is designed to ease location of deeper vessels. The medium width beam and pencil-style shape provides optimum sensitivity and ease of use.
SD8 - 8MHz Probe
- The 8 MHz vascular probe is designed to ease location of surface vessels. The narrow beam and pencil-style shape provides optimum sensitivity and ease of use (It is the best general purpose vascular probe). Does not include display,rechargeable batteries, or audio recorder.
- From the developers of the original IMEX doppler company.