Eko DUO ECG + Digital Stethoscope
- Pocket-sized, smart detection system that works as a stethoscope and point-of-care ECG.
- Automatically checks for AFib and murmurs in as little as 15 seconds with the Eko App.
- Capture professional ECG with no adhesives or wires.
- Up to 32x amplified heart, lung, and bowel sounds.
- Wireless listening with the Bluetooth device of your choice.
- FDA-cleared, HIPAA-compliant, encrypted and SOC 2 compliant.
- Purpose-built for telehealth. Live stream ECG, sound waveforms, and body sounds in just a few clicks (subscription may be required).
Versatile tool for frontline clinicians
DUO is a pocket-sized, smart detection system that can be used as a stethoscope and point-of-care ECG to identify signs of heart disease such as murmurs and arrhythmias in and out of the clinic. Use DUO to quickly check for cardiac pathology during normal auscultation to help determine if further workup is needed. FDA-cleared software enables clinicians to capture, transmit, and analyze electromechanical cardiac data in as little as 15 seconds — from the clinic or the comfort of patients’ homes.
View or live stream ECG tracings and sound waveforms directly from your mobile devices with just a few taps. DUO is purpose-built for wireless listening and telemedicine, making it ideal for clinicians who need to be mobile or work in non-clinical environments. Automated disease detection, powered by FDA-cleared, clinically-proven algorithms help clinicians detect early signs of cardiac conditions with comparable accuracy to human experts.
The smartest stethoscope in the world
- Automatically checks for heart murmurs and AFib in seconds using Eko software.
- Identifies tachycardia and bradycardia.
- Can automatically record sounds and ECG in the background.
- Generates a comprehensive, shareable report of your assessment with the tap of a finger.
- Amplifies heart, lung, and bowl sounds up to 32x.
- Wireless listening using the Bluetooth-enabled device of your choice.
- Provides real-time visualizations of hear heart, lung, and bowel sounds and ECG in a single view.
- Saves unlimited recordings for future reference.
In clinical studies, Eko detected atrial fibrillation with 99% sensitivity and 97% specificity and heart murmurs with 88% sensitivity and 88% specificity. When compared to the performance of trained cardiologists, Eko’s detection accuracy was comparable to that of human experts.
Caution: Federal (United States) law restricts these devices to sale by or on the order of a physician. Mobile device not included.