#8480 3M™ Littmann® CORE Digital Stethoscope, Black Chestpiece, Tube, Stem and Headset, 27 inch
3M™ Littmann® CORE Digital Stethoscope, Black Chestpiece, Tube, Stem and Headset, 27 inch, 8480
- Connects to Eko software to visualize and share heart sound waveforms
- Up to 40x amplification (at peak frequency, vs. analog mode)
- Active noise cancellation reduces unwanted background sounds
- Toggle between analog and amplified listening modes
- Soft-sealing ear tips provide an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit
- Tunable, dual-sided stainless steel chestpiece with open or closed bell
- Designed for use with adult and pediatric patients
- FDA-cleared and HIPAA compliant
A new class of clarity
The 3M™ Littmann® CORE Digital Stethoscope features the outstanding acoustics, comfort and quality of a Littmann cardiology-grade stethoscope enhanced by powerful digital technology. Features like up to 40x amplification1 and active noise cancellation can help you auscultate with greater confidence. The 3M Littmann CORE Stethoscope connects with Eko software on a smart device2 to visualize, record and share data.
Take listening to a whole new level
The FDA-cleared 3M Littmann CORE Stethoscope toggles between analog and amplified listening modes so you can listen how you want to during assessments. Tunable diaphragm technology—a 3M invention—lets you hear different frequency sounds by simply adjusting the pressure on the chestpiece. Hold the chestpiece with light pressure on the patient to hear low frequency sounds; press a little more to hear higher frequency sounds. Soft-sealing ear tips conform to individual ears for optimal comfort and excellent sound occlusion.
The 3M Littmann CORE Stethoscope works with Eko software on iOS and Android devices, giving you a HIPAA compliant means to save and annotate 15, 30, 60 or 120-second recordings in a secure dashboard. Create a library of heart sounds to monitor the progressions of a disease or for education, and securely share recordings with colleagues. The 3M Littmann CORE Stethoscope can be used with Eko Artificial Intelligence to aid in the detection of murmurs (AI purchased separately).
The 3M Littmann CORE Digital Stethoscope is pre-assembled with a CORE Digital Attachment and a 3M Littmann Cardiology IV Stethoscope. Please visit the respective User Manuals for instructions for use.
Please note that the warranty period for the 3M Littmann CORE Digital Stethoscope is 2 years and does not carry the warranty period mentioned in the Littmann Cardiology IV Stethoscope User Manual, which applies to the purchase of a Littmann Cardiology IV Stethoscope only, when purchased separately.
(1) 40X amplification based on comparison of analog versus electronically assisted amplified listening with maximum volume at the peak frequency (125 Hz).
(2) Smart device not included