#5648 3M™ Littmann® Classic III™ Monitoring Stethoscope, Raspberry Tube, 27 inch
3M™ Littmann® Classic III™ Stethoscope, Raspberry Tube, 27 inch, 5648
The Littmann Classic III™ is the next generation of an icon. Littmann Classics set the standard for clinical use and the Classic III features many beneficial upgrades that enhance acoustic sensitivity.
It also features next generation tubing designed for a longer life and greater stain resistance. The smooth surface of the single-piece diaphragm is easy to attach and clean, and replacing this diaphragm with a non-chill sleeve allows for easy conversion of the pediatric side to a traditional open bell.
There are tunable diaphragms on both the adult and pediatric sides of the precision-machined chestpiece. Light pressure on the diaphragm allows the user to hear lower frequency sounds, firmer pressure allows you to hear higher frequency sounds.
- High acoustic sensitivity
- Tunable diaphragms on both the adult and pediatric sides of the chestpiece
- Single-piece diaphragm that’s easy to attach and easy to clean because the surface is smooth and without crevices
- Pediatric side converts to a traditional open bell by replacing the single-piece diaphragm with a non-chill sleeve
- Next-generation tubing with improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol for longer tubing life, less likely to pick up stains
- Chestpiece is precision-machined into an aesthetically pleasing, less angular shape
- The stem features an open side indicator to easily identify which diaphragm is in operation.
- Larger ear tubes on the anatomically designed headset comfortably positioned for better sound transfer. Easy adjustment by simply squeezing or pulling apart the eartubes.
- Comfortable Snap-Tight soft seal eartips create an excellent acoustic seal to reduce ambient noise
- Latex and Phthalate Free —to help protect health and the environment.
- 5 year warranty
- Tubing is 27" in length
- Weight: 150 grams
- Littmann performance rating of 7 out of 10.