Welch Allyn® Tycos® Harvey™ DLX Double-head Stethoscope
- Optimized for listening to higher frequency and critically important heart sounds like murmurs, clicks, and ejection sounds.
- Provides clear transmission of the first and second heart sounds.
- Ideally sized bell bridges intercostal space between the ribs.
- Tightly constrained diaphragm provides superior response at targeted frequencies
- Additional corrugated diaphragm for detecting mid-range and lower frequencies.
- Tubing for 28"
- Chrome-plated brass chestpieces and binaurals
- Rotatable binaurals and interchangeable comfort sealing ear tips
- Triple-leaf binaural spring encased in polyurethane allows size adjustment while preventing breakage
- Latex Free
- 10-year warranty
- Flat diaphragm
Protect your investment
Redding Medical offers several forms of engraving for ease of identification if lost or stolen. We offer engraving on most stethoscopes; such as Littmann, Welch Allyn, ADC, Ultrascopes, etc. We use a Yag laser for permanent, computerized engraving for a professional appearance. You may choose from laser engraving on the stethoscope tubing or on the chestpiece.
Redding Medical engraves throughout each day, so there is no delay to your order. Orders received by 2pm Eastern Time are usually shipped the same day.
We offer several font choices.
The engraving process does not affect the warranty on your stethoscope. You may choose the engraving option at the time of ordering.
Engraved items are not returnable.
Font choices are:
Arial Rounded MT Bold
Bookman Old Style
Copperplate Gothic Bold (All Caps)
TW Cen MT
Please note that the color of the laser engraving is determined by the lasering of the tubing. It is not painted and does not rub off. The engraving results in a goldish-colored text. The color of gold may vary with the color of the stethoscope tubing. On the chocolate and burgundy tubing assemblies, the engraving is a black/brown shade and is not very visible.