3M™ Littmann® Cardiology III™ Stethoscope
Outstanding acoustic performance and versatility
A tunable diaphragm on this double-sided chestpiece makes this a versatile stethoscope for adult, pediatric and small-site auscultation. You can also remove the diaphragm and use as an open bell.
If you’re looking for versatility, choose this stethoscope. It has two sides in varying sizes – one size larger for adults and the other sizes smaller for pediatrics
- Convenience is offered through 3M’s ‘tunable technology’ in the diaphragm on each the larger (adult) and smaller (pediatric) sides. Tunable technology allows you to hear low and high frequency sounds by simply applying light or firm pressure to the chestpiece
- Do you prefer a more traditional sometimes? Convert the diaphragm from a closed-bell to a traditional open bell simply by removing the diaphragm on the pediatric side and installing the nonchill sleeve which is included with purchase
- Fewer unwanted rubbing noises are heard because of the special dual-lumen tubing design
- 3M™ Littmann® Snap-Tight Soft Seal Eartips
- Expect strong performance with a nine rating on a 1-10 scale
- Five-year warranty on this product includes free repair, during this period, on any manufacturing or material defect(s) except in the cases of obvious abuse or accidental damage
- Latex free
Littmann Stethoscopes must ship to a US address.Click link to go to Littmann Learning Institute.
**Laser Engraving on the tubing is a goldish-color. We cannot change or detemine the color of the engraving. There will be variations of the engraving color dependent on the tubing color. For example: the engraving on the plum is a goldish-orange color, the engraving on the chocolate and the burgundy is a brownish/black color and therefore does not stand out very well.
- The Littmann Cardiology III The Best Versatile Stethoscope Money Can Buy!! Review by Jonathan
Value Quality Price
Just bought one for my wife who is an ED RN she love the Cardiology III. Her last stethoscope was the Littmann Lightweight II SE. She says the III has a much better sound quality and she can pick up high and low frequencies with the tunable diaphragm with more clarity. I highly recommend the Littmann Cardiology III for healthcare providers that want a quality stethoscope with great versatility. (Posted on 4/5/13)
- This is an excellent stethoscope. I love the sound and the versatility Review by jackie
Price Value Quality
- Excellent stethescope Review by Julie
Price Value Quality
Protect your investment
Redding Medical offers several forms of engraving for ease of identification if lost or stolen. We offer engraving on most stethoscopes; such as Littmann, Welch Allyn, ADC, Ultrascopes, etc. We use a Yag laser for permanent, computerized engraving for a professional appearance. You may choose from laser engraving on the stethoscope tubing or on the chestpiece.
Redding Medical engraves throughout each day, so there is no delay to your order. Orders received by 2pm Eastern Time are usually shipped the same day. We offer several font choices. The engraving process does not affect the warranty on your stethoscope. You may choose the engraving option at the time of ordering.
Engraved items are not returnable.
Font choices are: