You have no items in your shopping cart.
Click on the link below to view doppler Service & training videos. : http://www.summitdoppler.com/videos.html?video=videos/TT_HH.flv
Rated 5 Stars
The LifeDop ABI System with printer features a portable Bi-directional doppler for the diagnosis of Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD), and General Vascular Applications.
Summit LifeDop ABI System The LifeDop ABI system contains unique features and benefits not found in other ABI systems, saving valuable time and resources when performing the exam. It is configured primarily for conducting peripheral vascular examinations including the ABI exam and for the documentation of blood flow
- Meets CPT Medicare reimbursement requirements
Lifedop ABI Product Features:
- 8 MHz Bi-directional Doppler with the same optimal beam shape and sensitivity as our non-directional LifeDop 8 MHz, one of the most advanced probes for audibly identifying tri-phasic flow.
- Fast Bi-directional waveform printing on a rechargeable battery powered printer. Complete printout takes only 10 seconds compared to over 60 seconds for some competitor’s units.
- Printer is compact, durable, battery-powered, and easily transportable. Includes belt clip.
- Special peel and stick label paper saves time when preparing the patient record. No need for cutting and taping. Printed waveform attaches to formatted report form. 2 rolls come with unit. 1 roll for approximately 12 patients.
- Doppler waveform is continually buffered in the LifeDop’s memory during the exam. With a simple button press, the previous four seconds of Doppler waveform is automatically sent to the printer. No need to worry about losing the vessel while printing.
- Automatic waveform scaling is provided. No need to repeat tests due to “clipped” or tiny waveforms.
- Calibration is automatic. Unlike some units, there is no need for a “calibration pulse” that wastes time and paper.
- Paper loading is fast, easy, and error free
- LifeDop display includes a signal bar to indicate flow direction and a battery life indicator.
- The LifeDop Doppler can be used with or without the printer unit. The waveform is buffered in the LifeDop memory and will automatically print once connection with the printer is made
- The LifeDop unit can display a full range of Error Diagnostics including printer status
- 8 MHz bi-directional doppler (unless otherwise specified)
- Label Paper (2 rolls)
- ABI Chart
- ABI Video
- Examination Guide
- Quick Reference Guide & ABI Glossar
- 4 cuffs and aneroid package.
Carrying Case All probes are interchangeable, the default probe is the 8MHz bi-directional probe.
- One year warranty