3M™ Littmann® Master Cardiology™ Stethoscope
Littmann's top of the line non-electronic stethoscope offers you the quality and durability you come to expect from 3M.
The 3M Littmann Master Cardiology stethoscope offers "Superior Acoustics" with a patented tunable diaphragm and superb craftmanship.
- Tunable diaphragm allows the user to conveniently alternate between the low- and high-frequency sounds without turning over the chestpiece.
- Handcrafted solid stainless steel chestpiece.
- Dual-lumen design eliminates tube noise artifact from two tubes rubbing together.
- Portable convenience of a single-sided chestpiece.
- Excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit with patented 3M™ Littmann® Snap Tight Soft-Sealing Eartips
- Seven-year warranty.
Laser Engraving on the tubing is a goldish color. We cannot determine the color of the engraving. For example, the engraving on the plum is a goldish-orange, and on the burgundy and chocolate it is a brownish shade, so it does not show up very well.
Please note that engraved items are not returnable
Littmann stethoscopes must be shipped to a US address.
Protect your investment
Redding Medical offers several forms of engraving for ease of identification if lost or stolen. We offer engraving on most stethoscopes; such as Littmann, Welch Allyn, ADC, Ultrascopes, etc. We use a Yag laser for permanent, computerized engraving for a professional appearance. You may choose from laser engraving on the stethoscope tubing or on the chestpiece.
Redding Medical engraves throughout each day, so there is no delay to your order. Orders received by 2pm Eastern Time are usually shipped the same day. We offer several font choices. The engraving process does not affect the warranty on your stethoscope. You may choose the engraving option at the time of ordering.
Engraved items are not returnable.
Font choices are: